Office 365 and iPad together, can enhance the way teachers share, create, and connect with each other. This live workshop will introduce educators to the foundations of Office 365 and how to best leverage these tools on iPad. Get hands on with your iPad’s Office 365 apps and see how you can take productivity to the next level. In this session we will explore how to fully leverage the latest and greatest O365 tools for the classroom. Applications like OneDrive, OneNote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams, let you create, edit, and share from any device in real time. Participation in this workshop will surely enhance your classroom practice and your student’s digital classroom experience.
Key Learning objectives:
- Download Office 365 apps on iPad
- Using OneDrive to store and share
- Create files Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Design powerful quizzes Forms
- Create and manage a classroom in Teams
- Integrate other fun apps like Flipgrid and Minecraft