Preparing for Assessment and Conferences: Let Teams Do All The Work: Teams and Bookings 100
This workshop will introduce the Microsoft Teams: Parent Connection feature which will streamline parent communication, via phone, email, or chat, to make all communication easier. We will also dive into Microsoft Bookings which helps educators save time and increase automation in their day-to-day tasks. Automate scheduling meetings and events—in person, online, one-to-one, and one-to-many. Bookings automates the back-and-forth communication needed for scheduling, so time is given back to educators, staff, learners, and parents. We will also delve into insights and discuss how Teams can highlight student successes and challenges.
In this workshop, you will:
- Describe Microsoft Bookings and how it works in education
- Set up Bookings in the school
- Identify how Bookings can save time for educators and learners alike
- A new feature for Microsoft Teams will allow teachers to connect with parents and guardians
- How Insights can highlight student successes and challenges