Learn how Microsoft Staff Teams can be used by administrators, leaders, and teachers to collaborate on school initiatives.
- Understand how Microsoft Staff Teams can be used in classrooms and schools
- Understand the difference between a Staff Team and a PLC Team
- Learn how to create a Staff Team and channels within a Team
- Learn how to navigate within a Staff Team and manage its permissions
- Learn how to upload/create Files, start and reply to conversations, and post announcements
- Learn how to use the built-in OneNote notebook as well as add additional apps that can be used in Staff Teams
- Learn how to hold staff meetings within Teams with live captioning
ISTE Educator Standards
- Learner 1a – Set professional goals to explore and apply pedagogical approaches made possible by technology and reflect on their effectiveness.
- Learner 1b – Pursue professional interests by creating and actively participating in local and global learning networks.
- Learner 1c – Stay current with research that supports improved student learning outcomes, including findings from the learning sciences.
- Leader 2c – Model for colleagues the identification, exploration, evaluation, curation, and adoption of new digital resources and tools for learning.
- Collaborator 4a – Dedicate planning time to collaborate with colleagues to create authentic learning experiences that leverage technology.
- Analyst 7c – Use assessment data to guide progress and communicate with students, parents, education stakeholders to build student self-direction.
ISTE Education Leader Standards
- Connected Learner 5a – Set goals to remain current on emerging technologies for learning, innovations in pedagogy and advancements in the learning sciences.
ISTE Coach Standards
- Digital Age Learning Environments 3c – Coach teachers in and model use of online and blended learning, digital content, and collaborative learning networks to support and extend student learning as well as expand opportunities and choices for online professional development for teachers and administrators.
- Professional Development and Program Evaluation 4b – Design, develop and implement technology-rich professional learning programs that model principles of adult learning and promote digital age best practices in teaching, learning and assessment.