Learn the basics about Microsoft Teams for Administration Staff
- How to schedule a meeting in Outlook Desktop
- How to Join a meeting, operate meeting settings
- Strategies and features on how to run a great meeting
- How to instant message chat 1:1 and group chat in Teams
- How to create a new Teams environment and manage Teams settings
- How to share files in in Teams and live collaborate on documents
This workshop provides educators practical ways to organize online learning experience in order to foster strong connections between students and teachers and keep students engaged. Educators will learn how to use Microsoft Teams, Stream, OneNote Class Notebook, and other Microsoft tools to engage students and foster connections within the school community.